Compete on the market with new services whenever and wherever customers want them despite aging Back Office systems:
• Provide customers with new products and revenue opportunities without violating industry imperatives;
• Seamlessly handle multiple payment scenarios (from/to bank, corporate and person);
• Enable new digital channels to drive acquisition, retention and share of wallet.
• Allow your internal data to be publicly exposed in a secure and reliable way;
• Provide API governance in order to enable monetization of your services;
• Partner with external app developers and service providers to open new business opportunities;
• Meet customer demand for fast digital payments.
• Enable a bi-modal approach to Banking and Financial Services deployment;
• Respond quickly to customer demands for new real-time services by combining internal and external APIs to create new mashups;
• Create and govern an open API Layer for your partner ecosystem decoupling it from your Back Office systems.
• Enable secure mashups of data between bank and merchants without violating industry imperatives;
• Secure and manage access to core application data;
• Manage and secure data sharing with your partners.
• Optimize data flow for mobile use (and for any other channel);
• Route financial data flow to the most optimal channel for a given operation;
• Easily comply with new accounting standards without need to revolutionize your Back Office systems.
• Create and govern an open API Layer decoupling it from your Back Office systems;
• Control all services that interact with your systems and communities both inside and outside your organization;
• Secure and optimize the data flow to/from mobile devices.
• Expose data from Back Office systems;
• Integrate and orchestrate data from cloud-based services;
• Incorporate unstructured information from diverse sources;
• Integrate and orchestrate cloud-based services;
• Securely orchestrate and expose your back-end system data to provide a single view to customer;
• Securely expose aggregated services containing sensible data;
• Aggregate, orchestrate and transform all data gathered, regardless of source, into an organic data structure;
• Provide real-time insight into your data flows and processes in order to be able to detect and respond proactively.
• Create an internal API Layer to securely access and integrate both on-premise and cloud-based applications;
• Orchestrate services and processes and merge data into a front-end view specific to the customer needs, decoupling it from the data model that governs your back-end services;