You need to supply mobile apps accessing backend systems:
• Monitor in real-time for equipment faults, distribution fluctuation or network faults via mobile app presentations;
• Distribute B2E applications such as TTS, time tracking systems, and service call;
• Distribute external applications with customer information, energy saving suggestions, rate information, office location, contact information.
• Create secure connections with all the actors around the world;
• Handle any possible process and workflow, from the easiest to the most complex business processes;
• Optimize data flow for mobile use.
• Provide single sign-on for mobile users and authentication for customers and partners;
• Integrate and securely expose partner’s information to mobile apps;
• Provide secure mobile access to consumer information;
• Enable single sign on access from any mobile device;
• Efficiently harness high-volume and high-velocity data generated by multiple sources (smart meters and appliances);
• Connect smart grids and smart meters to mission-critical applications;
• Easily comply with new standards.
• Enable a bi-modal approach thus decoupling the ordinary updates from the marketing needs;
• Secure integration of back-end siloed data;
• Leverage existing assets to preserve past investment and be ready for a digital transformation.
• Provide a harmonic service catalogue to your entire global B2B network;
• Partner with external app developers and service providers to open new business opportunities;
• Securely expose data to and from upstream and downstream partners.
• Enable a bi-modal approach;
• Orchestrate services and processes into a front-end decoupling them from the data model that governs the underlying back-end services;
• Create and govern an open API Layer for your partner ecosystem decoupling it from your Back Office systems.