• Modernize your file transfer system and support increasing volume;
• Compete on the market with new services whenever (and wherever) customers need them;
• Gain real-time visibility into critical telecom processes (sell, activate, bill and maintain).
• Enable a bi-modal approach thus decoupling the ordinary updates from the marketing needs;
• Orchestrate services and processes and merge data into a front-end view specific to the customer needs, decoupling it from the data model that governs the underlying back-end services;
• Secure integration of back-end siloed data.
• Ensure smooth execution of order fulfillment, service activation, revenue assurance, and supplier and partner service assurance;
• Build a secure andagile data integration infrastructure;
• Coordinate the entire ecosystem of fragmented components that combimed provide valuable services;
• Respond quickly to customer demands for new real-time services by combining internal and external APIs to create new mashups;
• Integrate and orchestrate data from multiple partners;
• Securely expose data to business partners, for example merchants and banks.
• Create and govern an open API Layer for your service provider’s ecosystem;
• Orchestrate services and processes and merge data into a front-end view specific to the customer needs, decoupling it from the data model that governs the underlying back-end services.
• Provide customers with new products and revenue opportunities without violating industry imperatives;
• Deliver a seamless customer experience across every possible channel (web, mobile, tablet or call center).
• Partner with external app developers and service providers to open new business opportunities;
• Optimize data flow for mobile use (and for any other channel);
• Meet customer demand for fast digital payments;
• Route financial data flow to the most optimal channel for a given operation.
• Control all services that interact with your systems and communities both inside and outside your organization;
• Create and govern an open API Layer decoupling it from all underlying Back Office systems;
• Secure and optimize the data flows to/from mobile devices.